BLITZ BASKETBALL DEVELOPMENT TEAMS
Coached by Stefano Giovannangeli
(Blitz Technical Training Director and long time High School and Rep Coach - See below for Bio)
For Boys & Girls in Grades 2 & 3
BOYS TEAM SOLD OUT
Once a week practices with inter-squad games (8 Weeks)
Skills, Drills, Fundamentals and Fun!
Preparing to play Rep Basketball the following year for our U10 Novice Team (2018-19) and for our Spring 2018 House League
Limited Spots : Min 10 players - Max 15 players per Team
- Any Parent who may be interested in coaching Rep Basketball next year and would be interested in helping Coach G facilitate the drills during theses sessions please contact us ASAP. All drills and activities will be led and explained by Coach G. We would like to use these sessions to assist interested Parent Coaches get comfortable as well. Please do contact us as some spots are already taken.
- Both teams will practice at the same time but with their own team.
Wednesday nights 7:00-8:00 pm (Tentative)
(Possible 6:30 start)
January 10,17, 24, 31; February 7, 14, 21, 28.
Location : Bishop Tonnos High School
100 panabaker drive, ancaster
*Includes Reversible Practice Jersey
1) E-transfer us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please be sure to include password on registration form area:)
2) Mail in cheque to: 31 Benvenuto crs, Hamilton, Ontario, L9B 2J8. If mailing please let me know when it was mailed as we can only confirm spots when we receive payment. To drop off a cheque or cash simply email me and we will work out arrangements.
3) *Please Note as spots are limited for this session - spots are confirmed once payment has been processed.
MAIN INSTRUCTOR BIO : Coach Stefano Giovannangeli
21 years (as of 2016) combined coaching rep and high school basketball.
16 Years running Sports & Activity camps for young children
wismer award for high school coaching excellence: 4 time finalist/5 time nominee (Finalist 2016)
level 1 nccp certified
(coached : ofssa senior boys aaaa silver medalist, 2 ghac championships, 1 senior boys all-ontario catholic championship, 2 junior boys all-ontario catholic championships, 9 hwcdsb city basketball championships, 3 hwcdsb junior boys football championships)
If interested please fill out the registration form below and send payment via e-transfer or mail in Cheque: